10 things about me...
1) I am a born and raised Los Angeles native.
2) My mom is Cambodian and my dad is Honduran. They met in a class learning to speak English.
3) I've always known from a young age that I would grow up to do something tangible and creative.
4) I’m the mama of 3 awesome boys…2 fur babies and one fur-less.
5) I can sign language the alphabet and ask to go to the restroom.
6) I love crafting and DIY projects. My latest obsession is making cheeky cross stitches and anything macrame!
7) I officially became a plant lady in 2015.
8) My family and friends are the most awesome people ever! #truestory
9) My favorite type of food is: anything SPICY!
10) Creating art on my human canvases gives me joy. <3